The carrier of this badge has accredited its knowledge on the process of capturing aerial images using captive balloons of 150 cm during a “on the ground” workshop with the IMVEC team.
- Construction of a pendulum-type camera stand (design of Chirstian Fastie) and a Picavet stand.
- Installation on the balloon.
- Captive balloon set up. Safe inflating, balloon anchoring, camera installation, flight, collecting and safe deflating.
- Post-processing of the images obtained.
- Publication of the images on the Mapknitter platform of the PublicLab.
- Label: CPD.
- Value: 18 hours.